Aloe Vera Juice/Gel - Fresh Local and Pesticide Free
This Aloe Vera was grown with love at Thrive Community Gardens in Nadur, Gozo! We have both fresh edible and topical aloe Vera available, the latter having a longer shelf life thanks to preserving vitamins C&E.
Aloe Vera is a popular medicinal plant that people have used for thousands of years:
Some benefits of drinking aloe vera juice
1. Alkalizes the body
2. Helps in detoxing the body
3. Strengthens the immune system
4. Lowers high cholesterol
5. Fights inflammation
6. Reduces digestive tract irritation
7. Relieves constipation
8. Stabilises blood sugar
10. Boosts the vitamin and minerals intake
11. Break down food in the body
12. Hydrates the body
13. Heals gum problems
14. Cures acne and blemishes
15. Cures eczema and psoriasis
16. Improves the health of hair and promotes hair growth
17. Provides all essential amino acids to the body
18. Anti-bacterial and analgesic
It is a rarity to find fresh processed and fresh edible Aloe Vera on the Island, and there is a limited amount.
We cannot claim this is an organic product as it is not certified, but we can say that it is grown naturally and without pesticides.
The jar contains 300ml. Keep in the fridge and consume the edible within 1 month.
This product comes in a recycled jar, and we encourage you to keep the cycle going by returning the jar clean on your next delivery. Thank you :)