Dukkah Seasoning (*)
An incredible fusion of nuts, herbs, seeds and spices, it’s an easy to use mix that can completely revitalise and revolutionise more recipes than you can imagine.
Dukkah is originally an Egyptian combo, and the word comes from the Arabic 'to pound' and that’s how it was originally made.
It stores for a long time, so you can save it for whenever you fancy spicing up a dish that’s missing something.
How to use Dukkah in your kitchen at home:
- Whisk into your homemade jar of salad dressing for a different take on a familiar flavor.
- Sprinkle it on avocado toast or hummus, or add it to your eggs in the morning.
- Toss your favourite roasting vegetables with a generous spoonful of dukkah and olive oil and roast until crispy and fragrant.
- Swap for breadcrumbs to create a crust on your fish or vegetables.
- Stir it into whole grains or pasta dishes for a different take on quick lunch or dinner.
The blend contains sesame seeds & nuts: almonds, hazelnuts & cashews.
Vegan. Gluten Free.
The jar contains 150g of dukkah blend.
This product comes in a recycled jar, and we encourage you to keep the cycle going by returning the jar clean on your next delivery. Thank you :)